How to protect the body from EMF’s?
In today’s world where EMF’s are ubiquitous wherever you go, so you may ask how to protect the body from EMF exposure? This is more important than ever with so many research studies demonstrating potential negative health effects from EMF radiation. There are a number of steps you can take to protect your body:
1. Minimize your exposure to EMF radiation: This seems like common sense, but there are a few things you can do that can make a big difference that you may not know about. Here are the easy ones:
- Never hold your cell phone to your head when speaking on it, instead use a wired headset or the speaker phone.
- Don’t sleep with your cell phone next to you unless you put it in airplane mode.
- Don’t carry your cell phone in your pocket or anywhere where it is directly in contact with your body. Keeping it in a purse or backpack or briefcase is much better.
- Turn off your WiFi router at night when you sleep.
- For more ideas see our article “How to protect yourself from EMF in your home?”
2. Maintain distance between your body and sources of EMF’s such as wireless devices: Distance is your friend when protecting your body from EMF radiation. In addition to the tips above concerning your cell phone, other tips are:
- Don’t use your laptop or tablet directly on your lap.
- Keep your WiFi router in a remote area of your house where you don’t spend a lot of time.
- Don’t place your bed near a fuse box, a smart meter on the outside of your home, or even near an outlet if possible.
3. Use a bio-energetic EMF protection device like a bracelet or pendant necklace: These devices will neutralize or harmonize the harmful energy from EMF radiation so that it does not damage your body. They are versatile in that they will protect you wherever you go, including outside of your home. There are EMF protection bracelets and pendants available – but make sure you do your research to ensure that the company offering them has done research to demonstrate their effectiveness.
4. Use EMF blocking products when appropriate: There are products such as cell phone cases and laptop or tablet cases that have some EMF blocking capabilities. They won’t completely block the EMF’s, but they will minimize it somewhat at those times when you must use them close to your body. If you have a “smart” utility meter, you can also consider a Faraday cage to help minimize the radiation that it emits.