Instructions & FAQ's for Mobility Wristband
Instructions for Sizing the Wristband
The Mobility must be trimmed to size so that it fits your wrist when you first receive it. You may have it fit snugly or loosely, depending on your reference, it will not alter the effectiveness. Of course it is better to start with a more loose fit, as you can make the band shorter by trimming off more, but you can’t make it longer. Here are the steps to size it:
- Close the clasp and wrap the loose end of the band around your wrist to find the appropriate length.
- Make a mark where the end of the band would insert into the clasp and cut the band there with scissors.
- Open the small hinged clasp with metal “teeth” that holds the end of the band in the main clasp, insert the band as far as it will go (about 1/8”), and close it. (It may be necessary to pry open this small hinged clasp with a pointed knife or other small object as it can be difficult to open it with your fingers.)
- Close the main clasp again and see how the fit feels. If you feel like it is too big, simply open the small hinged clasp and trim more off of the band.
IMPORTANT: It is better to cut off too little than too much on your first try, since you can always cut off more, but you cannot make it longer again!
You may view a printable PDF with these instructions by clicking here.
You may view a video demonstration of these instructions by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I clean the wristband?
- Simply wash the band in warm water with liquid soap, such as dishwashing liquid.
Is the wristband waterproof?
- Yes, the Mobility is completely waterproof and may be worn while bathing or swimming.
Can I sleep in the wristband?
- The Mobility may be worn while you sleep, although it is optional if you are sleeping in an area protected by an EMF Harmonizer Home & Office.
Is the wristband appropriate for children?
- Yes, the Mobility is safe for children and is in fact ideal for them. It can be trimmed to a small wrist size, and its clasp is designed so that it will be unlikely to fall off in the rough and tumble of a child's life.