Apple Watch EMF Radiation Protection
The EMF Harmonizer Apple Watchband offers radiation protection for your Apple Watch and supports your health against the harmful effects of other EMF's that you encounter as you move around in the world. That's two levels of protection:
- Harmonizes the EMF's from your Apple Watch to minimize their damaging effects on your health
- Offers the same overall protection as our EMF protection bracelets, supporting your body against any EMF radiation that you come into contact with
Your Apple Watch is constantly emitting EMF's and is of course directly on your body for long periods, so protecting yourself is important! If you are concerned about your Apple Watch emf safety you can enjoy the convenience of your wireless connected watch without worrying about the damaging effects of electromagnetic radiation. The EMF Harmonizer Apple Watchband is not an EMF radiation blocker, it simply harmonizes the harmful energy from the watch and other sources of EMF's, so your watch continues to operate normally.
- Made of soft silicon rubber with a small metal clip, both of which have been imprinted with the bio-energetic information of the EMF Harmony technology.
- Completely waterproof and may be worn in the shower, bath, swimming, etc.
- Durable and easy to clean, just wash with warm soap and water.
- Comfortable enough to wear while sleeping.
Fits All Apple Watch Series
The EMF Harmonizer Apple Watchband will fit any series of the Apple Watch, you need only determine the attachment width of your watch (38, 40, 42 or 44 mm) and the appropriate length (small / medium or medium / large). The sizes are as follows:
- 38/40 mm S/M: suitable for 5.7"~8.35" (145~212 mm) wrist
- 38/40 mm M/L: suitable for 6.7"~8.27" (170~210 mm) wrist
- 42/44 mm S/M: suitable for 6.3"~7.87" (160~200 mm) wrist
- 42/44 mm M/L: suitable for 6.1"~8.97" (155~228 mm) wrist
Instructions & FAQ's
For more information on attaching and using your Apple Watchband, please view the instructions and frequently asked questions here.
Here are additional instructions on how to change the band on an Apple watch: