Apple Watch EMF Radiation Protection
The EMF Harmonizer Apple Watchband offers radiation protection for your Apple Watch and supports your health against the harmful effects of other EMF's that you encounter as you move around in the world. This includes 5G, WiFi, and all forms of EMF's. That's two levels of protection:
- Harmonizes the EMF's from your Apple Watch to minimize their damaging effects on your health
- Offers the same overall protection as our EMF protection bracelets, supporting your body against any electromagnetic radiation that you come into contact with
Your Apple Watch is constantly emitting EMF's and is of course directly on your body for long periods, so protecting yourself is important! If you are concerned about Apple Watch radiation protection you can enjoy the convenience of your wireless connected watch without worrying about the damaging effects of your Apple Watch radiation. The EMF Harmonizer Apple Watchband is not a radiation blocker, it simply harmonizes the harmful energy from the watch and other sources of EMF's, so your watch continues to operate normally.
- Made of soft silicon rubber with a small metal clip, both of which have been imprinted with the bio-energetic information of the EMF Harmony technology.
- Completely waterproof and may be worn in the shower, bath, swimming, etc.
- Durable and easy to clean, just wash with warm soap and water.
- Comfortable enough to wear while sleeping.
Fits All Apple Watch Series
The EMF Harmonizer Apple Watchband will fit any series of the Apple Watch, you need only determine the attachment width of your watch (38, 40, 42 or 44 mm) and the appropriate length (small / medium or medium / large). The sizes are as follows:
- 38/40 mm S/M: suitable for 5.7"~8.35" (145~212 mm) wrist
- 38/40 mm M/L: suitable for 6.7"~8.27" (170~210 mm) wrist
- 42/44 mm S/M: suitable for 6.3"~7.87" (160~200 mm) wrist
- 42/44 mm M/L: suitable for 6.1"~8.97" (155~228 mm) wrist
Instructions & FAQ's
For more information on attaching and using your Apple Watchband, please view the instructions and frequently asked questions here.
Here are additional instructions on how to change the band on an Apple watch:
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I put the metal piece from the Apple Watchband on my existing watch band, will it still work? You can put the metal clip on another watch band, the difference is that this will only protect against the Apple Watch EMF's, but not all EMF radiation that you come into contact with. The silicon rubber band carries energy information also, so by having that along with the clip you get broader protection from any EMF exposure (because it circles the meridians in your wrist which then circulate throughout your whole body). This is how our EMF protection bracelets work also.
- Is this an Apple Watch EMF radiation blocker? The Apple Watch band does not block electromagnetic radiation, it harmonizes the energy of the EMF's to reduce their harmful effects and it supports your body energetically as well. So it is an EMF Apple Watch protector, in that it offers protection from radiation exposure from your Apple Watch (and all other sources). Please see the How page on our website for details on how the technology works, and the Research page for studies demonstrating its effectiveness.