For shipping to the European Union, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom please visit the EMF Harmony European website.
Shipping from this website is available to most other international destinations. The shipping cost will be presented during the checkout process on the Shipping page. This cost does NOT include any duties, taxes, or import fees that may be applicable, these will need to paid by you upon delivery. You will receive an estimate on what those fees will be during checkout when you are presented with the shipping cost.
Most shipments are sent via DHL Global Mail, and you will be provided with tracking information after your order ships (usually in 1 to 2 business days). If you do not see your country listed during checkout, please contact us.
Please note these important terms that are applicable to international shipping:
- We are not responsible for managing the import process in your country, that is your responsibility. Once we ship the order our responsibility ends, although of course we will always do whatever we can to help you.
- You are responsible for paying all duties, taxes, and other import fees and they will be collected upon delivery of your order.
- We cannot offer a refund for an order that is temporarily or permanently held up in the customs clearance / import process or otherwise not delivered.
- The estimate provided for duties and taxes is only an estimate, the actual cost may vary.
- For refunds and exchanges the return shipping costs would be your responsibility, and refunds do not include shipping costs.
- By placing an order, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Some of our products may be available from Amazon in your country. We have products stocked at Amazon locally in these countries at the moment:
Terms & Conditions
The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/buyer. The consignee authorizes Life Harmony Energies to import the goods on his or her behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees Life Harmony Energies may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his or her behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker). The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition to the purchase price of the goods.