Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Below you will find a list of commonly asked questions about EMF protection, how it works, and what types of EMF protection devices are available:
EMF protection refers to safeguarding yourself from exposure to electromagnetic radiation. Some forms of EMF protection:
- Minimize your exposure to EMF’s as much as possible.
- Use EMF protection devices that neutralize the EMF’s.
- Use EMF blocking techniques that shield the radiation.
- Hire a specialized consultant to assess EMF levels in your home.
More details on each of these are available in the full article "What is EMF protection?"
As we enter 2020, we have seen many products introduced that claim to offer protection from electromagnetic radiation. But do EMF protection devices really work? The answer depends which EMF protector, as some are more effective than others, and there are also different types of EMF protection devices to consider. Find a list of these types of device and comments on each in the full article "Do EMF protection devices work 2020?"
To protect yourself from EMF radiation in your home here are some simple steps that you can take:
- Turn off your WiFi router at night.
- Do not sleep with your cell phone near your bed (or at least put it on airplane mode).
- Use wired connections rather than wireless whenever possible.
- Use a whole house EMF protection system.
- Employ other strategies to minimize EMF radiation (see complete article).
If you are wondering what is an EMF shield, this could refer to a number of different things:
- Cases and covers for cell phones, laptops, and tablets that block some EMF’s.
- Devices that harmonize or neutralize EMF’s, such as cell phone stickers or EMF protection bracelets and pendants.
- Products that block EMF’s over a large area such as special paint, metal, or fabric.
- Special clothing or blankets that block some EMF’s.
More details on each of these are available in the full article "What is an EMF shield?"