Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Below you will find a list of commonly asked questions about EMF protection, how it works, and what types of EMF protection devices are available:
EMF protection refers to safeguarding yourself from exposure to electromagnetic radiation. Some forms of EMF protection:
- Minimize your exposure to EMF’s as much as possible.
- Use EMF protection devices that neutralize the EMF’s.
- Use EMF blocking techniques that shield the radiation.
- Hire a specialized consultant to assess EMF levels in your home.
More details on each of these are available in the full article "What is EMF protection?"
As we enter 2020, we have seen many products introduced that claim to offer protection from electromagnetic radiation. But do EMF protection devices really work? The answer depends which EMF protector, as some are more effective than others, and there are also different types of EMF protection devices to consider. Find a list of these types of device and comments on each in the full article "Do EMF protection devices work 2020?"
To protect yourself from EMF radiation in your home here are some simple steps that you can take:
- Turn off your WiFi router at night.
- Do not sleep with your cell phone near your bed (or at least put it on airplane mode).
- Use wired connections rather than wireless whenever possible.
- Use a whole house EMF protection system.
- Employ other strategies to minimize EMF radiation (see complete article).
The best EMF protection for cell phones boils down to a few practical steps:
- Maintain distance – The EMF radiation level emitted by your cell phone falls quickly with distance, so it is important to follow practical steps when using it (see the full article).
- Use an EMF blocking cell phone case – there are special cases available that will lower the amount of EMF radiation emitted on one side of the phone.
- Use a bio-energetic EMF protection device that neutralizes the EMF radiation so that it does not have the health consequences is otherwise would.
If you are wondering what is an EMF shield, this could refer to a number of different things:
- Cases and covers for cell phones, laptops, and tablets that block some EMF’s.
- Devices that harmonize or neutralize EMF’s, such as cell phone stickers or EMF protection bracelets and pendants.
- Products that block EMF’s over a large area such as special paint, metal, or fabric.
- Special clothing or blankets that block some EMF’s.
More details on each of these are available in the full article "What is an EMF shield?"
The way to neutralize EMF radiation is with a bio-energetic device that acts at the sub-atomic (also known as quantum) energy level or a mineral that will absorb or block (some of) the EMF’s. A few things to consider:
- Since a bio-energetic device is working at the sub-atomic energy level, its action will not be measurable with an EMF meter.
- To measure the effect of a bio-energetic device, it will be necessary to take measurements of the body’s physiological state with and without the device in the presence of EMF’s.
- Minerals such as Shungite, Black Tourmaline, Selenite, and Hematite have been shown to have some EMF protective properties, but it is not clear whether it is from blocking or absorbing the radiation, or some combination of the two.
- The EMF radiation blocking and/or absorbing capabilities of a mineral can be measured with an EMF device, although it is questionable whether it will be protective over a large area (such as a human body).
Read more details in the article "How to neutralize EMF radiation?"
To protect your body from EMF radiation there are several things you can do:
- Start by minimizing your exposure to EMF radiation (see full article for suggestions).
- Maintain distance between your body and sources of EMF’s such as wireless devices.
- Use a bio-energetic EMF protection device like a bracelet or pendant necklace.
- Use EMF blocking products when appropriate.
Learn more in the full article "How to protect the body from EMF’s?"
The best EMF protection strategy consists of several steps to protect your health from exposure to electromagnetic radiation. These include:
- Try to reduce the amount of EMF radiation that you are exposed to.
- Utilize EMF protection products that neutralize or harmonize EMF radiation.
- Utilize products that block EMF radiation.
- Find a building biologist to do an assessment of the EMF’s in your home.
Learn more in the full article "What is the best EMF protection?"